2020 Raise for Kids Registration Form
Raise for Kids 2020 will run from July 6th - 31st 2020.
All entries are required to be submitted by 12:00pm on July 31st, 2020. Draws will be made on Facebook LIVE at 2:00pm on July 31st, 2020. Prizes MUST be claimed via telephone (306-445-0002) or email (ac.bcgb@ofni) by August 7th, 2020 with pick up arrangements completed by August 21st, 2020.
Please select the option(s) you would like to participate in.
EACH "REGISTRATION" INCLUDES: 1. Visual clues to all 10 locations (released on July 6th, 2020)
2. A charitable tax receipt for registration fees
3. An entry into each location draw for every location completed successfully (ie: 10 positively identified locations= 1 entry into each draw of the 10 location draw, 8 positively identified locations= 1 entry into each of the 8 location draws)
4. Once all 10 locations are completed successfully, you will be entered into the draws for the top 3 prizes: Northland Power GRAND PRIZE, Parents Night Out package and Family Night in package.
EACH "SPONSOR A FAMILY" INCLUDES: 1. A charitable tax receipt for sponsorship(s)
2. An entry into your choice of the Parents Night Out package OR the Family Night In package. Please indicate below which draw you would like to be entered in to.
3.The sponsored family (chosen by BGCB staff members) will receive the same clues and follow the same prize criteria as indicated in the "Registration " section.
Receive one additional entry into the Northland Power GRAND PRIZE ($1500 Discovery Co-op Gift Card) with every $100 donated. You must be a registered participant or sponsor a family to qualify. Charitable tax receipts will be issued for these donations.
Given our COVID-19 procedures, we would like to encourage the use of e-transfers. E-transfers can be sent to ac.bcgb@stnemyap. Please include the full name of the main contact person in the memo section. BGCB is set up for automatic deposit of e-transfers which means no password is required. When e-transfer is not available, the other forms of payment accepted at the office are: cash, debit or credit. Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm.
1. All entries MUST be submitted by 12:00pm on July 31st, 2020.
2. Prizes MUST be claimed via telephone (306-445-0002) or email (ac.bcgb@ofni) by August 7th, 2020. 3. Prizes MUST be picked up by August 21st, 2020. 4. Pictures MUST be posted on Facebook and @BoysAndGirlsClubsOfTheBattlefords MUST be tagged. If BGCB is not tagged in the picture, the location will not be recognized as completed. OR Pictures MUST be emailed to ac.bcgb@ofni for submission.
5. Payment MUST be received prior to receiving the visual clues.
MEDIA CONSENT & RELEASE
Boys & Girls Clubs of The Battlefords has the right to use any photographs, video, and/or audio of myself and other participants in my group while participating in Raise for Kids 2020 for the purpose of advertisement and promotional campaigns in the future.
LIABILITY & RELEASE
By completing this registration form for Raise for Kids 2020, I hereby waive my legal right against Boys & Girls Clubs of The Battlefords, its staff, volunteers, or Board of Directors for any injury or damage suffered or by reason of participating in Raise for Kids 2020 for myself and all other participants of my group (if applicable). I undertake to be responsible for any hospitalization, medical, and ambulance or other expenses that may occur by participating in this event.
I have read and understand the Event Rules and I will comply with all the terms and conditions of the Event Rules. I freely accept and fully assume all risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, harm, death, property damage or loss, resulting there from, and responsibility for losses, costs and damages, however caused, that I or any other participant in my group, incur as a result of participating in activities during Raise for Kids 2020.
*Please ensure that yourself and all participants in your group are following COVID-19 guidelines: practicing social distancing, regular hand washing, wearing personal protective equipment when necessary and limiting the number of people in a group. *