This is a registration based, fee-for-service program that runs from 7:15am-8:30am Monday-Friday during the school year. Full time, part time and causal contracts are available. BGC Battlefords is given a designated location within Bready Elementary School to operate the program. The Before School Program offers children a safe and welcoming environment to help them start their day. Sometimes this means quiet time to read a book, or a high energy game to burn off some energy before it is time to sit at a desk.
Do you start work before school begins? No problem, we’ve got you covered!
Before School Program Contracts
1. Full-Time (child will attend 4-5 days/week with a max of 20 days/month) -$100/month
2. Part-Time (child will attend 2-3 days/week with a max of 12 days/month) -$50/month
3. Casual (child will attend a max of 5 days/month) -$25/month
* Each additional Before School visit will be provided at a rate of $7/day *
This is a registration based, fee-for-service program that runs from class dismissal-5:30pm. Accommodations are made for Early Dismissal Days. We offer full time, part time, casual and early dismissal days only contracts. The After School Program operates out of a designated location within Bready Elementary School , where the children come together after class to participate in structured programming. Programming ranges from crafts, to experiments, and games. Each day the children will be given a balanced snack as well. BGC Battlefords employs wonderful staff ensuring the children have familiar faces and positive role models while giving them a safe place to be!
After School Program Contracts
1. Full-Time (child will attend 4-5 days/week with a max of 20 days/month) -$200/month
2. Part-Time (child will attend 2-3 days/week with a max of 12 days/month) -$120/month
3. Casual (child will attend a max of 5 days/month) -$50/month
4. Early Dismissal Day ONLY -$15/month
* Each additional After School visit will be provided at a rate of $12/day *
Families are required to provide ONE MONTH’S NOTICE for any changes to this agreement in writing by filling out a Contract Amendment Form.
Please contact the office to request this form or click here to fill it out online.
BGC Battlefords reserves the right to terminate this program by also providing one month’s notice to families.
Worried about where to send your child during PD Days? Don’t worry!
An annual BGC Battlefords membership allows you access to our Non-School Days Program!
This program runs at our Main Site location from 7:45am to 5:30pm on PD Days, Winter Break and Easter Break. During the program, children will be provided with a morning and afternoon snack as well as a balanced lunch. Children will participate in a variety of games, crafts and experiments while attending the program.